Skip to main content

Continue your story

Browse our courses


如何申请 for a postgraduate taught course

You can apply for any of our taught postgraduate courses (MA, MSc, MBA, LLM) directly through BU, with the exception of 马社会工作, MSC成人护理MSc Mental Health Nursing 在那里你必须 apply through UCAS.

Simply go to the course page that you’re interested in 和 click ‘Apply now’. You will then be taken to our online application portal, myhub.

 The form is split into tabbed sections. As you complete each of the tabbed sections they will turn green - only click submit once all of your tabs are highlighted green.

一月 intake as well as September, giving you more flexibility over when you study.

Evidence of qualifications

502 Bad Gateway

If you are applying for a course based on your professional experience, you should include this experience as part of your application.



Awaiting exam results

Visas 和 immigration

502 Bad Gateway

We have put together some information 和 advice about immigration 和 visas 我们 国际 Admissions Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

We also have a number of official representatives in countries around the world who can assist you with your application 和 who you can talk to about postgraduate study in the UK.

What happens next? to your safe senders list.

请访问我们的 pages for offer holders for more information about your next steps.

如何申请 for a postgraduate research degree

If you are interested in applying for a postgraduate research degree, read our helpful guide on the Doctoral College pages. Any application must be submitted using the online application form.


Entry requirements

Find all the information you need about the entry requirements for our postgraduate courses.


Get tips on how to write your application 和 showcase your experience as well as your academic qualifications.

Next steps for applicants

Understand the next steps once you submit your application 和 find out if there is anything else you need to do.